laboratory snow ice making machine can be applicated in aquatic product processing: ice can reduce the temperature of processing medium, washing water and aquatic products, prevent bacteria from growing, and keep fresh in the processing of aquatic products....Send Inquiry Chat Now
Product: 60kg Per Day Lab Use Ice Maker Professional IMS-60 for Sale
Ice Making Capacity: 60kg/24h
Storage Capacity: 25kg
Product Dimension: 400×510×825mm
Water Supplier: Tap Water
Cooling Type: Fan Cooling
Ice Shape: Irregular Crushed Ice
Brand Name: Bzx or OEM,ODM
1. It adopts high-grade stainless steel SUS304, which is corrosion resistant and durable.
2. The cabinet is filled with a fluorine-free foam insulation cover, and the insulation effect is good. The lining is a food grade plastic. They are both energy efficient and environmentally friendly.
3. High-quality, high-efficiency use of fluorine-free R134a compressors, parts have passed relevant safety certification, safe and reliable.
4. The ice making process is fully computer controlled, using imported computer chips, reliable control and easy operation.
5. Advanced technology and imported accessories make the noise low and the operation stable and reliable.
6. The patented technology of chip ice chamber line and evaporator separation, providing high cooling efficiency and large ice making capacity.
7. Unique float ball tank inlet system ensures no residual water. No ice removal process is required, no water is wasted, water and energy are saved.
1. laboratory snow ice making machine can be applicated in aquatic product processing: ice can reduce the temperature of processing medium, washing water and aquatic products, prevent bacteria from growing, and keep fresh in the processing of aquatic products.
2. Application of the processing of meat products: The flakes that meet the hygienic standards are mixed with meat and stirred. In order to achieve the purpose of cooling, preservation.
3. Application of food processing: For example, in the production of bread, when stirring or twice creaming, use a piece of ice to quickly cool down to prevent fermentation.